Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hey, it's Not Blocked!!!!

Well this is my first blog of the year that I have done during school. I seem to be making new friends easily, and my name seems to be getting famous around the school. I wonder if there is anything to this popularity thing, and I really hope my new friends don't screw me over. I have had some bad experiances witht that. The people here seem to use insults a lot just for greetings, and I kind of feel like I'm back in westside Indy. But at least I know that if I stay on everyone's good side, I'll be fine. It may sound hard, but it is unexpectedly easy. There really don't seem to be that many girls here, so my range of relationships is kind of limited. This school's extracurricular programs are kind of on the low side too. I really hope that I can get through them. And then there are the people who think I would make a good football player. Well gotta go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment